Pressure: ≤ 10 bar ≤ 40 bar
Temperature: -25°C...+80°C -25°C...+100°C
Speed: ≤ 0,5 m/s ≤ 0,5 m/s
Medium: Oil lubricated air Oil lubricated air, dry air (cylinder should be permanent lubricated during installation)
Type PDEP without expansion-springs.
Pressure ≤16 bar (pneumatiC)
Speed ≤1 m/s
Medium: Oil lubricated air, dry air (cylinder should be permanent lubricated during installation)
Type DP, complete piston with integrated cushioning. Pressure ≤12 bar
NBR-based elastomer vulcanized to a metal disc. Type PDE includes spring (AISI 304)
The PDE and DK pistons are locked into the cylinder using a locknut to prevent loosening of the piston.
Due to the sharp spring lip, the PDE piston can be used in both hydraulics and pneumatics with oil lubricated air.
Due to the round lip, the DK piston can be used with dry air. In this case the cylinder should be permanent lubricated appropriately.
- No corrosion
- Can be used in pneumatic and hydraulic
- Easy to assemble to the rod
- No corrosion due to complete elastomer covering
- Low friction and smooth movement because the structure of the sealing lip maintains lubrication
- Instant reaction to pressure increases due to pressure grooves in the seal
- Easy to assemble to the rod without traditional sealing elements