Pressure: ≤ 400 bar
Speed: ≤ 0,5 m/s
Fluids: Hydraulic fluids (mineral oil based)
Gap >e< defined according to operating conditions by using nomogram.
Parker’s P5008 material is a polyurethane based elastomer (hardness 93 Shore A).
Its main advantages in comparison with other polyurethane materials are increased heat resistance, lower compression set, and enhanced resistance to hydrolysis.
Installation into closed groove.
Seals available for ISO 5597/1 housings
- Especially high wear resistance
- Durable against shock loads and pressure peaks
- High resistance against extrusion
- Low compression set
- Suitable for hardest working conditions
- Sufficient lubrication due to pressure fluid between sealing lips
- Increased sealing performance at zero pressure
- Air penetration from outside is largely prevented
- Easy installation